Thursday, March 4, 2010

New York,I Love You




I love this man.You know who I am talking about,don't you?

I AM TALKING ABOUT FATIH AKIN.

director of Head-on. one of the best movies of my life. I hope you have seen it.

ok. I just watched his (Akin) latest movie.It was really different. Several directors had been working on it and the outcome was really remarkable. Little taste of love in every minute gives you energy to just live your life and seek the love of your one. I really enjoyed the film, the cast was perfectly chosen and each episode was one of it's own. The music takes you to the context and the cinematography was smooth.

I enjoyed 4 episodes of it.Can you guess it?!!

The Hotel: The act of Shia Labouf was as always perfect and I can't dear to say anything about madame Julie Christie.

The musician: The script was the way I liked it and it has a personal reason why I liked it

The painter: The part that Fatih directed it and the forbidden love is clearly noticeable.

and the last episode,The Grands: The directors want to say that the pure love can maintain until the last moment of your life.

And my last point is about the title of the movie.It is not only about New York but also about the city that you live in.The scenes of streets and the dialogues between the people in the street reminds me of Paulo Coelo's quote about the city."You must make yourself lost in a strange city to find the ones who have the signs of life in them and then you will find yourself in them