Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vicky Christina Barcelona


One afternoon,when I and Hesam were watching Trailer.Hesam saw the title Vicky Christina Barcelona(VCB) and asked me to watch the trailer.I opened it and at first the cast exhilirated us...Javier Bardem(No Country For Old Men)...Scarlett Johanson(The Island)....Penelope Cruz(Volver)

Then as the film was playing on,one scene shocked us....WOW...Scarlett and Penelope were kissing eachother.Hesam paused the trailer,and from then on, we banned the film.

3days ago I saw the axxo rip version of the movie in a site and told myself...Hey man,Be open minded,first watch the movie and then decide to ban in or not.so I Download it and one sweet afternoon I watched it carefully.

At the end I felt so disgusted that it took 2 days to recover mentally.

I don't know enough info about Woody Allen and his Character but overall in this film he just ruins the definition of love so bad that when an Allen Fan watches the movie,definitely he or she would be upset about the film....

But on the otherside...If we close eyes on the topic and the subject that is discussed in the film,the acts are good...the location is really beautiful....I told myself after this film that you must one day go and visit Barcelona.